When you turn 65 or begin thinking about retirement, choosing the right Medicare health plan can be difficult & overwhelming because there are hundreds of different options. The team at United Christian Advisors makes choosing a Medicare plan a simple and positive experience. Our experienced Christian advisors specialize in the areas of Medicare and retirement. We will guide you through the confusing maze of Medicare Supplement Plans & Medicare Advantage plans offered in the greater Dayton Ohio area. We offer personal one on one appointments in the comfort of your home. Simply click the "request an in home appointment" button below.
The Medicare Open Enrollment Period ended December 7th but you may
be able to still change your Medicare plan.
1. Do you have Medicaid? Did you recently lose it?
2. Have you recently moved?
3. Have you recently lost employer coverage or gained it?
4. Do you receive extra help from Social Security for prescription coverage?
5. Did you recently turn 65?
6. Did you recently apply for Medicare Part B?
7. Did you dis-enroll from a Medicare Supplement Plan to enroll into a
Medicare Advantage Plan for the first time?
These are just a few examples of the many ways we can help you enroll outside of the Medicare Annual Enrollment Period. We are pretty good at getting you out of that plan you do not like! We have agents ready to help so contact us!